2011년 10월 7일 금요일

basket nike air max tn clear hommes neuf france 2010

I worked in our family store since age 10 and I was running out of time
to play football for my high school because graduation was only two years away.A made
up mind is unstoppable and so was I. One learns about their personal strengths and
weaknesses and the important process of sacrificing individuality for team work. This leadership development and
workplace diversity expert resonates like no other speaker and his mission is to move people
from where they are to where they want to be in life. My mother was
more than amenable and willing to allow me to tryout for the football team in
high school, however my father was totally against it.I had a decision to make, prior
to my junior year of high school I wanted to play football, in the preceding
years I did not tn requin play because I had to work in my parents community grocery
store. The same holds true for you.Paul Lawrence Vann is a inspirational speaker who motivates
people to achieve their greatest potential. Having been kicked out of my house by my
father because I decided to play football for my high school team, I realized I
had to be great, not just good.I was a good kid growing up, never gave
my parents a hard time, did everything they wanted me to do and then some.
He is author of Living on Higher Ground and is a talk show host that
empowers listeners to achieve their best life possible. I had a meeting with my father
to let him know I was going to play football, I packed my bags and
walked to my grandmothers house to live, by nike pas cher the way it was my fathers mother.
In other words, one learns how to be a leader and follower which is exactly
what business is all about.Make no mistake about it, I was a great football player
because I did not want to hear my father say, "I told you so." I
could not afford to be average ot good, I had to be great because I
wanted to prove to myself, I made the right decision and to this day I
was right.Fast forward, I attended college participated on the track and field team and through
competitive sports I learned discipline, determination, fortitude, perseverance, stamina, empowerment and courage.After four years of
college I was commissioned a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force and took
all of the characteristics of competitive sports and share it with the military for 20
years. Trust me I had a funny sense of humor and my dad was not
about to cross his mother when it came to me.Playing high school football was one
of the top three decisions I ever made in my life. Why?If you want to
learn how to become a leader, participate in competitive sports. Sports and the military have
a lot in common, leaders are developed through experience, academics and training.Sports helped me become
a better person and astute businessman. Being saved and following God was the best decision
I ever made, attending college was number two and making the decision to play football
in high school was number three. Little did I know that participating on my high
school football and track and field teams would transition into business success, but it did.
http://www.paullawrencevann.com, (240) 416-5077..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기